Coconut Yogurt Energy DrinkFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (preferably whole milk organic, can be flavored, like vanilla) shopping list
- 1 banana, cut into 2 pieces shopping list
- 2 egg yolks - raw/organic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Virgin coconut oil (melted) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseeds (ground) shopping list
- crushed ice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Put yogurt, banana, egg yolk, flaxseeds and coconut oil in a blender. Blend it at medium speed. Put crushed ice in and blend again. Good for 2 servings.
- 1. You can substitute flaxseeds with almond nuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and other healthy nuts and seeds that you prefer.
- 2. You can also freeze this and eat it as frozen yogurt.
- 3. This drink is good as a quick digestive breakfast food and gives you a lot of energy in the morning that lasts until lunch.
- 4. Suppresses appetite, gives energy, and helps to lose weight.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
I like this. I had one somewhat like this one and it was good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yep - the egg thing doesn't work for me either. Sam & Ella are not friends of mine! LOLjett2whit in Union City loved it
I LIKE IT ALL EXCEPT I CANT DO THE RAW EGG THING .....GAGGING THINKING ABOUT IT SORRY ......... LOL.LOL LOLminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!