Cream Cheese Pomegranate FrostingFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- Using a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until it is just soft.
- Add the butter and pomegranate molasses and mix to fully incorporate.
- Gradually add 1 ¾ cups sugar and mix well.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup sugar, if necessary, and beat well to incorporate (I found 1 ¾ cups to be enough, but some people like their frosting sweeter).
- Note: To make the Pomegranate Molasses I just reduced 100% Pomegranate Juice by about half. I added no sugar due to it being added to frosting which already contains sugar.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
Now this is a different twist I like it....you got my 5
Nice postgrizzlybear in loved it
deeeeelicious!! I just adore pomegranites! And icing! What a great combo!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I agree, would love this with lemon....Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it