Cream Cheese Stuffed MushroomsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Remove mushroom stems and chop to measure 1 cup.
- Cook half of the mushroom caps in 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Drain well then repeat with remaining mushrooms and butter.
- Combine cream cheese and blue cheese then mix until well blended.
- Stir in chopped stems and onions then fill mushroom caps.
- Place on cookie sheet and broil until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
this recipe sounds divine. I don't care to much for bleu cheese, but at the same time..I fell in love with a bleu cheese butter sauce. so, it has opened my horizon to try atleast once something that has bleu cheese in it. it's worth a try..you've got...moremocha in Boardman loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!