Wine And Garlic ChickenFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 4 lbs. chicken leg quarters shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves , crushed shopping list
- 3 lemon sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp. basil leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, pour over chicken.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, place on hot grill, skin side down.
- Cover, grill for 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken, baste with marinade, grill 15 to 20 minutes more or until juices run clear.
- Note... to Broil........
- Place chicken under a hot broiler, skin side up, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn chicken, baste with marinade, broil, skin side down 20 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
mmm sounds so easy too!seafoodlover in Chicago loved it
MMMm good!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I could eat chicken daily...and this sounds like a great recipe to add to my favorites!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!