Wine And Garlic ChickenFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 4 lbs. chicken leg quarters shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves , crushed shopping list
- 3 lemon sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp. basil leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, pour over chicken.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, place on hot grill, skin side down.
- Cover, grill for 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken, baste with marinade, grill 15 to 20 minutes more or until juices run clear.
- Note... to Broil........
- Place chicken under a hot broiler, skin side up, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn chicken, baste with marinade, broil, skin side down 20 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
mmm sounds so easy too!seafoodlover in Chicago loved it
MMMm good!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I could eat chicken daily...and this sounds like a great recipe to add to my favorites!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!