BorshFrom nadya 7 years ago
- 1 small chopped onion, shopping list
- 2 small grate beetroot, shopping list
- 1 c. of chopped cabbage, shopping list
- 1 grate carrot, shopping list
- 1 chopped sweet paper (paprika?) shopping list
- 1-2 chopped not big popatoes, shopping list
- 2-3 chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 6-8 c. of water shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp. of oil shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp. of chopped parsley shopping list
- 1-2 bay leaf (laurel) shopping list
- garlic (if you like) shopping list
- 2 teasp. of vinegar or lemon juce shopping list
- sugar by taste shopping list
- salt by taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boiled water with chopper potatoes.
- After 5 min add there chopper cabbage and boiled it other 5 min
- At the same time preparing beetroot and other for this:
- put oil on pan, put chopped onion and fry it till the onion become light yellow (3-4 m)
- add there grate carrot and preparing together 2-3 m
- add there grate beetroot and vinegar or lemon juice and preparing together 1 m.
- add there chopped tomatoes mix all
- after add chopped pepper and parsley and preparing all near 5 min
- Add this vegetables in the boiled cabbage.
- add bay leaf (laurel), garlic (if you like), add salt and paper by test and preparing till cabbage and beetroot will be done
- If you don’t like this kind of soup you can make from this cream-soup :)
- Borsh will have real good taste for next day after preparing :)
The Cooknadya Moscow, RU
The Rating9 people
Your borsh was great!A big hit.We served with grecian bread.Thanks for posting.
Pintobeanpintobean in New Port Richey loved it
Nadya your Borsh recipe looks lust like what I had in Russia. I can not wait to try this so I printed it out so I can make it this weekend.
P.S. I will have to tell your friend Julia I stopped by to see your recipe...moretrigger in loved it
Nostrovia!!! I always enjoy a good borscht!albys1 in Broomall loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!