lemon ricotta tartFrom onceuponatart 7 years ago
- for the pastry: shopping list
- 125g butter, cut in cubes and soft shopping list
- 90g sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 250g flour shopping list
- filling: shopping list
- grated zest of 1 lemon, plus 4 tablespoons of lemon juice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 350g ricotta shopping list
- 50g caster sugar shopping list
- a hand full of pine nuts shopping list
How to make it
- for the pastry whizz butter and sugar in a blender. then add egg & flour. whizz until it comes together, wrap pastry in cling film and chill for about 45 minutes.
- preheat oven to 180 c°.
- roll the pastry on a lightly floured work surface and use to line a deep, loose bottomed tart tin. trim off any excess pastry and chill for about 20 minutes.
- line tart with baking paper and fill with baking beans. blind bake in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes. then remove paper and beans and bake for a further 5-10 minutes until crisp and golden brown. let cool.
- for the filling put all ingredients in a food processor and whizz until well combined. pour into slightly cooled pastry shell and bake in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes, until the filling is lightly set. cool, remove from the tin, sprinkle with the pine nuts and dust generously with icing sugar.
- serve with fresh strawberries.