Rotisserie Pork Loin RoastFrom dugger 6 years ago
How to make it
- Rub the roast with Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Place in a glass dish, cover and marinate overnight.
- Next day, skewer the roast, preheat the grill, sear roast on the grill grate.
- Turn off the main burners and light the rotisserie burner.
- Put beer and water in baking pan to catch drippings.
- Baste frequently with the drippings.
- Cook on rotisserie until well done. Medium High heat until a meat thermometer says it's 155 degrees in the middle.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating5 people
nice one thanks for sharingminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Nice pics! Sized just right for viewing. Your roast looks great, nice job. I believe you are basting with the liquid from the pan in the pic. Cabincrazyone was wondering. I don't have the extra heating element so I will let the dripping drip down an...morethegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Simply wonderful..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!