Rotisserie Pork Loin RoastFrom dugger 6 years ago
How to make it
- Rub the roast with Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Place in a glass dish, cover and marinate overnight.
- Next day, skewer the roast, preheat the grill, sear roast on the grill grate.
- Turn off the main burners and light the rotisserie burner.
- Put beer and water in baking pan to catch drippings.
- Baste frequently with the drippings.
- Cook on rotisserie until well done. Medium High heat until a meat thermometer says it's 155 degrees in the middle.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating5 people
Simply wonderful..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Nice pics! Sized just right for viewing. Your roast looks great, nice job. I believe you are basting with the liquid from the pan in the pic. Cabincrazyone was wondering. I don't have the extra heating element so I will let the dripping drip down an...morethegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
nice one thanks for sharingminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!