Shrimp PrimaveraFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/3 pound egg noodles shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon shrimp base shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 6 stalks asparagus cut in 1 inch lengths shopping list
- 1 roma tomato diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red onion diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers cut into small strips shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine shopping list
- 10 large shrimp peeled deveined and cut lengthwise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chives chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles in lightly salted water until just al dente then rinse under cool running water and set aside.
- Combine heavy cream, tomato paste and shrimp base in a saucepan and bring to a boil stirring to incorporate the paste and base.
- Once the sauce is reducing heat olive oil and butter in a sauté pan and add the asparagus, tomato, onion, red pepper and garlic then saute for 4 minutes until vegetables are just under cooked.
- Add wine and shrimp and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Combine sauce and noodies together.
- Combine fresh herbs, cheese and pepper together and sprinkle on top of pasta.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!