Chocolate Chip Toffee GrahamsFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Fill a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with a single layer of graham
- Combine butter and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until butter melts; boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon and pecans. Pour mixture evenly over graham crackers; spread to edges of pan, covering graham crackers completely.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and
- sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Cool in pan for 5 minutes; carefully
- separate and transfer to waxed paper lined cookie sheets using a
- spatula. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- Store cookies, layered between waxed paper in air-tight container in