Bananas N Cream Bundt CakeFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 1 stick butter-softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas(3-4 medium) shopping list
- 2 cups cake flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans-optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl,cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Add bananas and mix well.
- Sift together flour,baking powder,soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream,stirring until just combined after each addition.
- Stir in pecans if using.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or top with cream cheese frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating11 people
FANTASTIC I LOVE IT THANKS GFminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Gteat post,luv banannas.Have a great day!zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
bananas are the perfect snack...this cake sounds so good too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it