White Bean And Sausage SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 30 ounces canned great northern beans shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 pound spinach leaves coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound kielbasa sausage halved lengthwise then cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion in olive oil for 5 minutes then add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in beans, broth, salsa, salt and pepper then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and sausage and continue to cook 10 minutes more.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
I love beans and Sausage its good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds like something we would like, thanks for the great post, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Same here...love bean soups....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!