Emilys Easy Eggdrop SoupFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the egg lightly.
- Put the stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil. After boil, lower the heat.
- SLOWLY pour in the beaten egg through the back of a fork 10 inches above the pan, moving the fork in a circular mothion so the egg covers the whole surface of the stock .
- Remove from heat and cover for 45 seconds to aloow the egg to set.
- Add salt, soy, sugar and sprinkle the scallions. Give the soup 3 or 4 generous stirs.
- Transfer to a large soup tureen or individual soup bowls and serve.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating3 people
Love it, love it, love it - one of my faves. I make mine very similar to this recipe, but never thought to add sugar. I'll give it a try...perhaps this very night. Thanks, Marky hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This is also one of my favorites and I love your recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!