Emerils Fresh Tomato and Black Bean SalsaFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 4 cups chopped vine-ripened tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups dried black beans, cooked in salted water until tender, cooled (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup small diced red onions shopping list
- 1 large fresh jalapeno, seed and cut into small dice shopping list
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- Salt shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- Crispy corn tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lime juice and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with the chips.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- showmegirl Midwest, MO
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- im_lori Costa Mesa, CA
- lgriego Albuquerque, NM
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
yum.........i love salsa'sminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Another great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it