Denver Omelette CasseroleFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted margarine shopping list
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (I always use red peppers) shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb. ham, chopped or sliced fine shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs with electric mixer 2 minutes or until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into buttered 9 X 13" glass baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour @ 325 degrees.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
hi thanks for message here i am awake too excited and stressed all at once lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
this is a great omelett thanks for it I love the Ingredientsmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I make a similar recipe but use 10 eggs. Quite honestly, I think I'll use 12 eggs next time because the 2 extra eggs gives the extra volume. I'm giving you "5" forks because I know first hand that this is good!laadeedaa in loved it