DoughnutsFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and add sugar.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and salt and add to the egg mixture.
- Add sour milk and soda.
- Roll out on floured board.
- Cut with doughnut cutter.
- Drop into hot fat, brown on one side, turn and brown on the other side.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating11 people
Great recipe. Been looking for a good doughnut recipe, thanksliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
My mother and grandmother used to make doughnuts when I was a kid and this recipe reminds me of those times. I can't wait to try these and take a trip down memory lane. Thanks so much - you get a 5 from me!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Hi, thanks for the recipe, I just bought a mold, so I can do them with my children.
MAGALImagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!