DoughnutsFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and add sugar.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and salt and add to the egg mixture.
- Add sour milk and soda.
- Roll out on floured board.
- Cut with doughnut cutter.
- Drop into hot fat, brown on one side, turn and brown on the other side.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating11 people
Great recipe. Been looking for a good doughnut recipe, thanksliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
My mother and grandmother used to make doughnuts when I was a kid and this recipe reminds me of those times. I can't wait to try these and take a trip down memory lane. Thanks so much - you get a 5 from me!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Hi, thanks for the recipe, I just bought a mold, so I can do them with my children.
MAGALImagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!