Cranberry Sauce Coffee CakeFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix (Bisquick, for example) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup jellied cranberry sauce shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar, milk and egg. Pour into a greased 8 " square baking dish. Drop cranberry sauce by teaspoonfuls over batter.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over cranberry sauze. Bake at 400 for 18 to 23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over the cake.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
I'll throw some flour on my face and make it look like I slaved all day!! yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
mmm..sounds delicious! thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
Looks so delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!