German Pork and KrautFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 6 bone in center pork chops cut 1/2 thick shopping list
- 3 cans of sauerkraut drained ( each can about 14 oz each ) shopping list
- 4 small red apples finely chopped shopping list
- 2 medium onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots fine chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chops in skillet until browned on both sides.
- In a very large bowl stir together remaining ingredients except water.
- Pour this over chops in skillet.
- Add the water
- Bring to a boil
- Then reduce heat to a simmer and cover and cook about 30 to 40 minutes until chops are fully cooked and flavors blended.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
My family and I love this! Mine is a little different because I use a couple of pork hocks that have been cooking most of the day. Your recipe is a favourite and I hope others will try it. Take care and you've got my "5" forks ;)lor in Toronto loved it
looks like a good recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
now this would stick to your ribs! I like this stuffherby in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!