Creamy Rice PuddingFrom cyates798 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place water, rice and salt in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 40 minutes.
- Then add in remaining ingredients except cinnamon and continue to simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot, sprinkle with cinnamon. Very very simple!
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
It sounds wonderful, cyates! I never try this serving hot, it's very interesting! I will try this very very soon! Thanks for sharing!pariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!