Peanut Butter BallsFrom chacha 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat peanut butter and butter together with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and mix again.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Freeze the peanut butter balls.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate until completely covered.
- It is easier to work in small batches and keep the rest in the freezer until ready to use.
- These are easier to handle when still frozen.
- After dipped in chocolate, set each on the waxed / parchment paper again and either allow them to set on their own or freeze again to set faster.
- Makes approximately 50.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating7 people
I LOVE anything with peanut butter. I'm making these for sure and giving you 5 forks!peepers in loved it
Yum you got my 5, these sound very addicting. Like bet you can't eat just one LOL Thanks for sharing thisone.henrie in Savannah loved it
okey dokey high 5 to you!!jett2whit in Union City loved it