Eggs NewportFrom mbalmr 6 years ago
- 1-10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 C mayonnaise (I use slightly less) shopping list
- 1/2 C milk shopping list
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced shopping list
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 t chopped fresh chives (optional) shopping list
- 4 toasted english muffin halves shopping list
- 1 quart baking dish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain, crumble, set aside.
- Cook eggs to desired hard boiled doneness; peel, slice, set aside.
- Blend cream of mushroom soup with mayonnaise, then gradually add milk, continuing to blend until creamy.
- Add chives.
- In baking dish, layer sauce and egg slices until gone.
- Sprinkle top with bacon crumbles.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 oven for 20 minutes to half hour, until heated through.
- Serve over toasted English muffin halves.
- Goes well with fresh cut up fruit (SOMETHING about it has to be healthy, heh heh!)
The Cookmbalmr Oshkosh, WI
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious -- I know my husband would love it -- it is creamy!auntybea in Vernon loved it
it souds good, gravy over ho-made biskets.
not whompem biskets , but home made
with garden fresh tomatoes on the side
i'am in..........5 points
have you ever had, tomato gravy over biskets
ohhhhh mannnnnnnfrodo in meadville loved it
I like the sound of this... ^5windy1950 in Flint loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!