Grilled Skirt SteakFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Trim off as much fat as possible from both sides of skirt steak. Some of it is loosely attached and can be removed by hand. Otherwise, use a knife on places where it's firmly attached.
- Trim as much silverskin as you can.
- Marinate steak in olive oil, lime juice, brown sugar, crushed red pepper flakes and garlic for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, when hot remove steak from marinate and season with slat and pepper.
- Place steak on grill. cover and cook until seared, about 3 minutes.
- Flip steak over cook another 3 minutes.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board, tent with foil and let steak rest 8 minutes before slicing thin.