Stuffed Pork RibsFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- Stuffing: shopping list
- Loaf of white bread, cubed (about 9 cups) shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 celery ribs, chopped shopping list
- 2 medium red peppers, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- You can add a chopped apple and 1/2 chicken broth and 1/2 apple juice for a change. shopping list
- 4 whole slabs pork back ribs shopping list
- 2 tbsp. seasoned sat shopping list
- 2 tbsp. gravy browning powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl. Mix well.
- Cut each slab of ribs into 2 equal portions. Place ribs, meaty side down on work surface. Spoon 1 1/4 cups stuffing onto each rib portion. Roll up tightly and tie butcher's string around ribs to enclose the stuffing. Do this for all 1/2 slabs so that you have 8 rib rolls.
- Place the rib rolls in a greased roaster. Combine the seasoned salt and gravy browning powder in a small bowl and sprinkle it over the rib rolls to season. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 F oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until very tender. The meat should be fall-off-the-bone-tender.