Fresh Fruit TrifleFrom dynie 6 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- _____________________ shopping list
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- ______________________ shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl fold sour cream, unprepared pudding mix and whipped topping together.
- Line a trifle bowl with kiwi, strawberry and banana slices.
- Cut the cake into 1/2 slices.
- Place about 1/3 of the cake in the bottom of the dish to make a layer.
- Top with 1/3 of the kiwi, strawberry and banana slices, and 1/3 of the whipped topping mixture.
- Repeat layering for three layers.
- Refrigerate until serving.
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating4 people
These layered Fresh Fruit Trifle recipes always look beautiful and taste even more scrumptious.
You can find me standing near by such a decadent delight while chatting with friends at a gathering.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
With all of that fresh fruit, I know I'm gonna love this! Great post! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
Absolutely YUMMY!!! Great Post!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!