Dark and Dangerous Triple Chocolate CookiesFrom debwin 8 years ago
- 1c butter, softened shopping list
- 1c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2c brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2c cocoa powder shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1c (250ml) semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1c (250ml) white chocolate or milk chocolate chips shopping list
- ( I some times add pecans or walnuts) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time; beat in vanilla.
- Whisktogether flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture, stirring to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop bt Tbsp. on greased or lined cookie trays about 2'' apart.
- Bake at 350F until firm and no longer glossy, about 12mins.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!