Oh So Sweet Chocolate FacesFrom noir 5 years ago
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon yeast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- For Filling: shopping list
- chocolate chip (each face take about 6 pieces) shopping list
- For Glaze: shopping list
- One egg yolk + 2 tablespoon milk + 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- And some melted chocolate chip to drew the eyes and mouth . shopping list
How to make it
- Make the dough by mixing all the ingredients , Turn out on to a floured surface ,Knead it to get a nice smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10 minutes). Place in a bowl ,Cover ,let rise in a warm place till double ( about 1 hour).
- Cut the dough to 64 equal pieces , Flat each one with your hand , And fill it with 6 pieces of chocolate chip , close it and shape it to a nice round ball. Place it in a baking sheet ,Brush it with the Glazed , then take a small piece of dough to make round nose.
- Let it rise about 30 minutes, Bake in 350 Oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes ,Then draw the eyes and mouth . And serve with a smile!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
What a great idea and the photo is too cute!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
3x *wink* I love it! Great project for kids or a Birthday Party, Family Reunion etc. Not a bad idea Noir!pink in USA loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it