Mounds Candy BarsFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine potatoes (can also use instant potatoes instead of fresh), coconut, powdered sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Roll into ball shapes or oblong fingers and refrigerate for 1/2 to 1 hour.
- If mixture is to soft to form balls, refrigerate first then shape.
- Dip candies in melted coating, turning to coat on all sides.
- Keep chocolate over hot water while dipping candy.
- With tongs or a fork, lift balls out of chocolate onto waxed paper.
- Place candies in refrigerator to harden.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating6 people
Oh now this sounds good, I've got to make these, I love mounds big time. Thanks for the post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
wow this is good tasty gotta make some thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
make that 5 fives I love coconut and chocalate.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!