Rice Crispy barsFrom riverrat715 4 years ago
How to make it
- melt butter in microwave
- add flavored marshmallows
- cook for 1 minute
- stir and cook for 30 seconds
- stir tll completely mixed and melted together
- Add rice crispies and if you are making strawberry just add chopped marachino cherries or chocolate chips or what ever you want. Just let your imagination run wild or ask the kids for suggestions.
- Press into buttered 9X13 pan and cool. cut into 36 bars. The kids will love them. I use cocoa crispies and chocolate marshmallows and chocolate chips to make a great chocolate bar. Bassicly you can do just about anything with these by adding dried fruit, nuts and a variety of small candy pieces.
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating5 people
I love to use the microwave for these! so easy and good!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Great variation on a classic treat! My husband makes them in the microwave, too.grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
a clasic, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!