Creamy Berry BurritosFrom gadandi 6 years ago
- 1 cup cold milk shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip) shopping list
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 package instant pudding (we like vanilla or chocolate) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 10 (7-inch) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute or til well blended. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Reserve a few strawberries for the garnish; fold the remainder into the pudding mixture.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon. Brush both sides of the tortillas with margarine; sprinkle one side of each with the sugar mixture. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet, sugar side up, in a 350 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes or til bubbly; let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon some of the pudding mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Roll up. Top with some of the reserved whipped topping and strawberries.
The Cookgadandi Craig, CO
The Rating4 people
I think I need to get my Mom's Crepe recipe and use it as the wrapper! This sounds so great!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Absolutely fantastic! What a special dessert to serve at my next Mexican dinner. My guests will love you!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Great idea! These sound very tasty and easy! I know they would be a hit in our house where everyone loves wraps of all sorts!auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!