Ranch salad dressing or veggie dipFrom greenlord 6 years ago
- 2 2/3 cups low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup Home-made mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl.
- Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder, chives, dill, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 Hours before serving.
- If you want to make it low fat, use low fat sour creme although, it will compromise the texture.
- If you want tu use dried spices you can, however you will need leave it in the refrigirator for at leas 24 hours before serving.