Creamy Slow-cooked ChickenFrom amber2212 6 years ago
- 4-8 Pieces of chicken (thighs or breast, doesn't matter) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- half a container of Philidelphia chive & Onion cream cheese (optional) shopping list
- 1/2cup flour shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Put your chicken into your greased crock-pot
- Season both sides of the chicken with some garlic powder, paprika, and whatever other spices you prefer
- In a medium bowl, mix together the 2 cans of soup, sourcream, and flour
- Next, add the cream cheese (if desired) and mix well.
- Pour over chicken
- Cooking time depends on your crockpot. Mine cooked for 4 hours on low, and then another 4 on "keep warm".
- Stir often.
- Serve on rice or noodles
The Cookamber2212 Calgary, CA
The Rating4 people
This sounds great. I will be trying it for sure. High 5brianna in loved it
Looks great for a busy day meal, thanks~!m2googee in Tomball loved it
I always love chicken in the crock pot. I bet this is mighty tasty!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!