Sausage Stuffed JalapenosFrom lincolntoot 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground pork sausage - mild italian out of casing will do shopping list
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound large fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lenthwise and seeded shopping list
- 1 pound bacon - cut slices in half shopping list
- wooden toothpicks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat and cook until everly
- brown. Drain grease.
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half - scoop seeds out with spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of sausage mixture into each jalapeno half.
- Wrap one half bacon slice around jalapeno and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Arrange stuffed halves in baking dishes.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lighly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating8 people
Perfect for summer barbecues! Bet you could do them on the grill beautifully. Also great for football parties!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Wow, this looks great!!cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
This gets a five from me. Sounds delightful... jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it