Cherry Pie Crumb BarsFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. white (or yellow) cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups rolled quick oats, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) margarine or butter, room temperature, divided shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, 6 tablespoons butter and 1 cup rolled oats.
- Reserve 1 cup of this mixture for crumb topping. To remaining mixture, add egg; mix well. Press into pan. Pour cherry filling over crust; spread to cover.
- In large bowl add remaining 1 cup crumb mixture, 1/4 cup oats, 2
- tablespoons butter, nuts, and brown sugar. Mix well. Sprinkle over
- cherries. Bake 30-40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
You know me!! yummmmmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Another great recipe. I love Cherries.
Thankscookinggood in Leesburg loved it
love the combination delicousmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it