The Best Summer Kid-friendly DessertFrom muskyaz11 7 years ago
- 68 Ritz crackers (or Nilla Wafers if you don't want the saltiness) shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups nonfat milk shopping list
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened shopping list
- 8 ounces of Cool Whip or any whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Smash crackers (or cookies) until like dust. Save aside 1/4 cup for later
- Add melted butter and sugar to crackers. Layer the bottom of a 9x13 pan with the cracker mix
- Combine milk with pudding. Add ice cream. Whip this mixture a lot.
- Add mixture to top of cracker crust
- Cool in regrigerator 15 minutes then add Cool Whip on top
- Sprinkle top with remaining crushed crackers.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving