Eggs RoyaleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups seasoned croutons shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 10 bacon strips cooked and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Place croutons in a greased rectangular baking dish then cover with cheese.
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper then pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with bacon then cover and chill overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40 minutes then let stand 5 minutes before cutting.