Eggs BenedictFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in small saucepan then add flour and mix until smooth.
- Combine milks and slowly add to flour stirring constantly then remove from heat.
- Toast bread.
- Poach eggs by dropping into boiling water and simmering until whites are set.
- Remove eggs with a skimmer then drain well.
- Place half the tomato slices on each piece of toast then place egg on top.
- Reheat milk mixture slightly then add lemon juice and pour over eggs.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika then serve immediately.