Egg Scramble With Cheese SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup diced bacon shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 12 beaten eggs shopping list
- 3 ounce can mushrooms drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- Cheese Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet cook onion and bacon in butter until tender then drain off excess fat.
- Add eggs and scramble just until set then fold in mushrooms.
- Make cheese sauce by melting butter then stirring in flour and salt until smooth.
- Add milk and cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Bring to boil then add cheese and stir to melt.
- Fold cheese sauce into eggs then place mixture in rectangular baking pan.
- Combine soft bread crumbs, butter and paprika then sprinkle on eggs.
- Cover and chill until 30 minutes before serving.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- gecko Cleveland, OH
- bakermel Topeka, KS
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- arban1898 Morristown, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
tasty eggs thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Looks like a good snow day food!!! I bet you could do this on the grill-perhaps even the baking.arban1898 in Morristown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!