Chicken and Vegetable Pasta SaladFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 16 ounces tri-colored spiral pasta, cooked and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut in bite size pieces (I steam this just a little and cool to give a milder flavor. But just personal preference) shopping list
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 pound boneless chicken, diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 8 to 10 ounces Italian salad dressing shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Saute chicken in oil until fully cooked. Season with garlic powder and pepper. Drain and cool.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, vegetables and chicken.
- Add salad dressings and stir to coat.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons water if salad appears dry.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Cover and chill.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating5 people
Sounds fantastic. I love these kinds of salads.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I am not a big fan of pasta but I did try this recipe and it was delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!