Lemon ChickenFrom bluewaterandsand 4 years ago
- 1 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 12 0z. chicken breast tenders, cut in thirds shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat free chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Splenda sweetener, granulated shopping list
- 1 tsp. corn starch shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, sliced into 2-in. strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, sliced into 2-in. strips shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1 tsp. cornstarch and 1 Tbsp. soy sauce in a small mixing bowl. Add sliced chicken tenders. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Stir the lemon juice, 1/4 cup soy sauce, chicken broth, ginger, garlic, splenda and 1 tsp. cornstarch together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan. Add chicken and cook over medium- high heat for 3 -4 minutes or until just done. Add sauce and sliced peppers.
- Cook 1-2 minutes more or until sauce thickens and peppers are slightly tender.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!