Spicy Potato WedgesFrom tazoncaffeine 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375-400 f
- cut potatoes into wedges about 1/4 inch thick
- place into large bowl and toss with enough oil to coat evenly and well. otherwise they may stick to even a non stick pan, trust me, I've done it. LOL
- place oiled wedges onto cookie pan with sides (jelly roll pan)
- Mix rest of ingredients in small bowl then sprinkle on top of wedges
- bake in oven for about 20-30 mts or until potatoes are soft and bottoms crispy
- serve hot! although they aren't too bad cold, either.
- If they seem a bit greasy in the pan when done put on brown paper and let absorb, paper towels may stick.
The Cooktazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
The Rating5 people
I'm always looking for new ways to make "oven fries" My guys willl like this. Thanks for the post!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Like the zip from the cajun spice. In order to lower the GI I will serve them cold.
Viktoriavikirose13 in Habo Sweden loved it
These sound delicious! My grandson will love these!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it