Key Lime Pie TrufflesFrom maggiehc 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup Just raspberries (freeze dried raspberries) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup raw almonds shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped dried dates, pits removed shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons key lime zest shopping list
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal shopping list
How to make it
- Pulse the raspberries, sugar and cinnamon in a food processor until they form a lite pink powder. Tap the top of the food processor bowl and allow the dust to settle before opening. Pour the powder into a bowl and set aside. Wipe out the food processor bowl, washing is not necessary.
- Add the almonds to the food processor and pulse until they form a coarse meal. Add the chopped dates, lime zest, lime juice and salt. Process until it comes together like a cookie dough and the dates are distributed evenly.
- Scrape down the bowl if needed and add half of the rice cereal. Process until incorporated. Add the remaining cereal and repeat. This gives you some smaller cereal crunch and some larger.
- Form teaspoon sized balls and roll in the raspberry mixture.
- Freeze any uneaten balls. They are great right out of the freezer.
The Cookmaggiehc Detroit, MI
The Rating7 people
where do you get freeze dried raspberries? These sound pretty and interesting.sday5 in Smalltown loved it
love this recipe thank you i love key lime anything..........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
mmmmm, sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it