Chicken And Vegetable Spring RollsFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 3 oz. cellophane noodles shopping list
- 2 tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves diced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cabbage shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, or low sodium shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped scallions shopping list
- 12 spring wrappers shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Soak cellophane noodles in hot water for 10 minutes until tender.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken, carrots, cabbage and soy sauce and cook 2 minutes, until veggies wilt.
- Stir in noodles and scallions and toss to combine.
- Arrange spring roll wrappers on a flat surface.
- Top each wrapper with an equal amount of chicken mixture across the center (from point to point).
- Roll up bottom point, tuck in sides and roll up.
- Using moistened fingers, wet the last point and roll up to seal.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in bottom of a bamboo steamer over simmer water.
- Place spring rolls on lettuce, cover and steam for 5 minutes or until wrappers are translucent