Mashed Potato CasseroleFrom leroux 9 years ago
- 2 cups mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt, pepper and garlic powder shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 small bell pepper, sliced thin ( I like the red ones) shopping list
- 8 Tbsp butter ( 1 stick ) shopping list
- 4 medium whole potatoes,cooked shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly in bottom of casserole dish.
- Layer sour cream evenly on top. EACH TIME you add a layer sprinkle with seasoning.
- Saute onion and pepper in butter; evenly layer on top of sour cream.
- Next, layer with 1/2 cup cheddar.
- Slice potatoes and layer over cheese until top is completely covered with potatoes.
- Finally, top with remaining 1 cup cheese and bake for about 30 minutes, or til hot. Remove from oven and crumble bacon over top.
The Cookleroux Surfside Beach, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!