Seafood LasagnaFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 8 cooked lasagne noodles (or you can try those non-boil ones – I think this recipe is before their time!) shopping list
- 2 tsp. butter shopping list
- 1 cup onions shopping list
- 1 8 ox. Pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 ½ cups creamed cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 2 tsp. basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 10-oz cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine shopping list
- ½ lb. crab shopping list
- ½ lb. shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions and add to cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil and salt and pepper. Spread half of this mixture on half of the noodles. Combine soup, milk, wine and stir in seafood. Spoon half of this mixture on top of other mixture. Repeat these layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan and cheddar cheeses. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 F. Brown under broiler for a few minutes. Let stand 15 minutes or so before serving.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating3 people
Love the story. In the fist year of our marriage my husband bought me a cast iron fry pan for a birthday gift. He came close to wearing in on his head, I was so upset. So, every birthday he buys me those slinky little outfits that don't fit because...moresuzzles in Sherwood Park loved it
Love the story and the recipe! Thanks so much.raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
I Love this recipe! All creamy with the
seafood and wine!
A "5" Forks!
What an engagement story!
...mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!