All Main Red And Green CurryFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 6 ea dried red chilies / green chilies can be use if want green curry paste shopping list
- 1 ea fresh lemon grass or 1 ts dried lemon grass shopping list
- 5 ea garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- 3 md shallots, peeled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Kaffir lime zest or lemon zest shopping list
- 1 teaspoon galanga/gachai fresh or dried shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of fish paste or 1 tablespoon of shimp paste shopping list
- this ingredients can be put away as much and as long as you want in refrigarator....ingredients can be put in together, the same amount or more for more uses shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the chili peppers into small pieces. Separate the seeds & discard them.
- Place the prepared chilies into a mortar or food processor. Add the remaining ingredients & blend well until a thick paste, like peanut butter is formed. If the ingredients are too dry, add a few drops of cold water. Put the curry paste in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- * If using dried galanga, dried pepper and dried lemon grass, soak in cold water for 15 minutes.
- This curry pasted are best making fresh from scatch and if lazy to make it you can find the curry paste in any Asian Market ( picture are availble). This curry paste can be use in so many dishes..from stir-fry to soup.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!