Pasta With Basil And Pine NutsFrom bakermel 5 years ago
- 2 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. minced garlic shopping list
- 4 lg. tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 c. sun-dried tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 c. fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 c. pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- 1 c. chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Braggs liquid aminos (from health food store) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 lb. whole wheat pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, basil and pine nuts.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Add broth, Braggs, salt and pepper.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve warm over pasta.
- Enjoy! :)
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating4 people
This sounds heavenly. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Perfect! Making this to put over my homemade pasta tomorrow. Thanks!vikirose13 in Habo Sweden loved it
This just has to be delicious. Even the picture is making me hungry! Thanks for the recipe! I can't wait to try it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!