Summer Sweet Mixed Berries GratinFrom shuga 5 years ago
How to make it
- * Wash the fruit and divide it between four greased ramekins.
- * Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until pale in color.
- * Add the cardamom and cream. Mix well and pour the cream over the fruit.
- * Place under the broil for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it as it can get darker quickly.
- * Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and serve.
The Cookshuga United States
The Rating5 people
*wink* Love the berry combo.pink in USA loved it
wow simple quick desert thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
It's all good! :)noir in Boston loved it