Vanilla panna cotta and white chocolate hearts sauceFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 3 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- chocolate sauce and white hearts: shopping list
- 7 oz plain chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 oz white chocolate, melted shopping list
- cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Pour 1/4 cup water into metal bowl; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand until gelatin softens, about 10 minutes. Set bowl in saucepan of simmering water. Stir just until gelatin dissolves, about 1 minute.
- Combine cream, sugar, and vanilla in heavy large saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add gelatin mixture and whisk until well blended.
- Lightly grease seven 3/4-cup custard cups. Divide cream mixture among cups. Chill overnight. Set cups in small bowl of warm water to loosen panna cotta, about 20 seconds each. Run small knife between panna cotta and custard cups. Invert panna cotta onto plates.
- For chocolate sauce:
- Heat the heavy cream over medium heat until simmering point and pour over the chopped chocolate. Stir until chocolate melts, add the butter and stir again. Leave to cool completely. Drizzle with tablespoon around the panna cotta and make small dots of white chocolate over the chocolate sauce. Use a skewer or toothpick to divide the white chocolate dots into halves making the hearts shape. Sift some cocoa powder over the top. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating12 people
omg !!!!!!!!!!youre after my heart on this one ...........Mmmmmmmmmmmmm i love thisminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
mmm...delicious and delicate, I think, good anytime, great pictures Ahmed! And yes, I´ll go for the chocolate sauce mmmmmm........
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
Hey!thats another lipsmaking dessert!You rule!
And how cud you say that!??? NO omission of chocolate sauce!!!
iffyo in loved it