Crudites CenterpieceFrom deliathecrone 4 years ago
- Large, deep galvanized-metal planter shopping list
- Alfalfa or your favorite sprouts shopping list
- water shopping list
- cherry tomatoes shopping list
- carrots shopping list
- radishes shopping list
- asparagus shopping list
- cauliflower shopping list
- broccoli shopping list
- any other veggie you prefer shopping list
How to make it
- Buy a large, deep galvanized-metal planter from a garden-supply center.
- Line the bottom with sprouts.
- Pour in enough water to moisten the sprouts
- Arrange vegetables, such as cherry tomatoes, carrots, radishes, asparagus, and cauliflower, in sections inside the container, varying the colors.
- Serve immediately, or cover with moist paper towels and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
The Rating5 people
THATS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU FOR SHARINGminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love the indivdual crudités, so cute!luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
Those individual crudités are elegant looking.
This is a wonderful idea thank you.trigger in loved it