Dry Italian Seasoning MixFrom henrie 8 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- Pinch red pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic salt, onion powder, sugar,
- oregano, pepper, thyme, basil, parsley, celery salt and regular salt.
- Store in a tightly sealed container.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together 1/4 white vinegar, 2/3 cup canola oil, 2 tablespoons water and 2 tablespoons of the dry mix.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
hey this will come in handy thanks henrieminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I agree. Will try using this dry italian mix in making my homemade sausagestwotong in Singapore loved it
This is a must !!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it