Chocolate TrifleFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cake according package instructions. Cool completely.
- Prepare instant pudding according to package instructions.
- Crumble cake and reserve 1/2 cup.
- Place half of cake crumbs into the bottom of an 4-5 quart trifle dish.
- Drizzle half of coffee over cake.
- Spread half of pudding over cake and coffee.
- Spread half of whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Sprinkle half of crushed toffee bars over whipping topping layer.
- Repeat layers of cake,coffee,pudding,and whipped topping.
- Combine reserved cake crumbs with remaining candy.
- Sprinke over top.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Use Kahlua instead of brewed coffee.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating7 people
i love these they are so beautiful i love this one thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Easy, beautiful and delicious! Thanks for sharing!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Woww!! Simply great!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it